Does this factor in for you people

I am this time. Definitely need something that seats four and has a gaggle of cargo room. Thinking about a wagon. The jump seat in the back sits in the floor. I pull it out and weld a frame in there I can put 4 15s Infinite baffle. They will vent directly to the outside. That would be sick. Have bass and room to store sh$^. It's a toss up between a Volvo or Taurus lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I am this time. Definitely need something that seats four and has a gaggle of cargo room. Thinking about a wagon. The jump seat in the back sits in the floor. I pull it out and weld a frame in there I can put 4 15s Infinite baffle. They will vent directly to the outside. That would be sick. Have bass and room to store sh$^. It's a toss up between a Volvo or Taurus lol

Volvo 242! ;P

Volvo 242! ;P

I was thinking a V70 but I could rock the shit out of this too.

images1_zps2258c8f2.jpg

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Volvo 242! ;P

I was thinking a V70 but I could rock the shit out of this too.

images1_zps2258c8f2.jpg

fuck yes.

Archived