Neckbeard Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 I am extremely relieved im not the only one haha. can't wait to get rid of this fucking kia >.< Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
Kevin M Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 I am this time. Definitely need something that seats four and has a gaggle of cargo room. Thinking about a wagon. The jump seat in the back sits in the floor. I pull it out and weld a frame in there I can put 4 15s Infinite baffle. They will vent directly to the outside. That would be sick. Have bass and room to store sh$^. It's a toss up between a Volvo or Taurus lol 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Neckbeard Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 I am this time. Definitely need something that seats four and has a gaggle of cargo room. Thinking about a wagon. The jump seat in the back sits in the floor. I pull it out and weld a frame in there I can put 4 15s Infinite baffle. They will vent directly to the outside. That would be sick. Have bass and room to store sh$^. It's a toss up between a Volvo or Taurus lol Volvo 242! ;P Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
Kevin M Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 I am this time. Definitely need something that seats four and has a gaggle of cargo room. Thinking about a wagon. The jump seat in the back sits in the floor. I pull it out and weld a frame in there I can put 4 15s Infinite baffle. They will vent directly to the outside. That would be sick. Have bass and room to store sh$^. It's a toss up between a Volvo or Taurus lol Volvo 242! ;P I was thinking a V70 but I could rock the shit out of this too. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
08tahoe Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 The main reason I got a tahoe was to put a bigger system in it.
Neckbeard Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 I am this time. Definitely need something that seats four and has a gaggle of cargo room. Thinking about a wagon. The jump seat in the back sits in the floor. I pull it out and weld a frame in there I can put 4 15s Infinite baffle. They will vent directly to the outside. That would be sick. Have bass and room to store sh$^. It's a toss up between a Volvo or Taurus lol Volvo 242! ;P I was thinking a V70 but I could rock the shit out of this too. fuck yes. Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.