Neckbeard Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 When you guys are looking at buying new cars (Doesn't have to be new, just new to you.) Do you factor in how you could put a system in as one of the first things you think about? Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
bighossf150 Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
CW06Silvy Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 I never really have. I guess i always just found a way to make it work. At one time I almost swore off systems and bought a ext. cab truck, and now its got a blowthrough with 6 15"s.. LOL 2006 Silverado Ext. Cab 6-15" SSA ZCONS 4th Order Blow-Through Pioneer AVH-P4200dvd American Bass VFL 1100.1 12 volt 6 C&D Batteries 2-350A Singer Alternators and Stock Alt DC Power Triple Alt Kit MLA Module 3 Runs of 1/0 2 Sets of Boston Acoustics 6.5 Pro Components Boston Acoustics 2-channel Lots of Sound Deadener ....Build still in Progress...
CW06Silvy Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 oops..double post 2006 Silverado Ext. Cab 6-15" SSA ZCONS 4th Order Blow-Through Pioneer AVH-P4200dvd American Bass VFL 1100.1 12 volt 6 C&D Batteries 2-350A Singer Alternators and Stock Alt DC Power Triple Alt Kit MLA Module 3 Runs of 1/0 2 Sets of Boston Acoustics 6.5 Pro Components Boston Acoustics 2-channel Lots of Sound Deadener ....Build still in Progress...
Guest Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 for the next (used likely) car i buy, i want a hatchback/wagon/small suv. fuck sedans, i want to be loud.
Kyblack76 Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 I wish i would have known then, what i do now. My car is to difficult to work on, and unable to get loud, unless i spend more on it, that i paid for it. Fucking HU is wired into the entire cars elec. And just other shit, that, i finally gave up. Going to buy something "older" and easier to get nutty on..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
SLAYER1805 Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 Hell yeah I factor in what I could put in for a system, I have a checklist lol
tacomaguy1 Posted February 1, 2013 Report Posted February 1, 2013 main reason why I sold my single cab and bought an ext. cab next vehicle will be my main one for a system and truck will go back to stock Team Flex Issues
Borris The Blade Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 If its my personal ride I always think about what I could do to it, and see what kind of custom parts are available for it. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
all4spl Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Yes the area to put subs is always on my list of what I look at, next vehicle will likely be a Blazer. Retired from SPL again.... 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.