03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 got the wire ran into the doors but have enough slack to put them in the pillars BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Carbon Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 My personal opinion is I like them in the pillar near the dash. Doors will be much better for demos though.
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 how bout the MB Quartz? I know they're made by maxxsonics now but are they worth it still. I've found some for around $50 on ebay and SE BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Carbon Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 I hear good things from MB. Top of the line lol http://www.woofersetc.com/p-8168-cal-26-silk-vof-rainbow-1-180-watt-tweeters.aspx There are amazing if you can find them http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_21565_Focal-Kit-TBe.html
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 how bout these Kicker RS25 tweets, I just bought a pair and they can take a TON of power and come with 18db/octave xovers. Here is where I got mine; http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/5103311/vpcsid/0/SFV/30046 how bout these? http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Tweeters/Pair-Kicker-KS25-1-Aluminum-Dome-Tweeters2-Cadence-FX6M4-Car-Mid-Bass-Speakers/11KS25---(2)+FX6M4.aspx BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Watch the bass Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 I'm looking for a pair of good tweeters (1") and not wanting to spend a $100 on them but I will if I have to. I was looking at the RF T1's but for $15 more I can get the components set of those..Anyone have any suggestions? Than buy the comps and sell the new mid´s. Otherwise http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Dynaudio-D-21-tweeters-D-2106-2A-02010-pair-/221182236840?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item337f7d18a8 those retail´s for 3 or more times new. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 I've thought about that just figure I'm looking for a pair of good tweeters (1") and not wanting to spend a $100 on them but I will if I have to. I was looking at the RF T1's but for $15 more I can get the components set of those..Anyone have any suggestions? Than buy the comps and sell the new mid´s. Otherwise http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Dynaudio-D-21-tweeters-D-2106-2A-02010-pair-/221182236840?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item337f7d18a8 those retail´s for 3 or more times new. I've thought about that but just figured it would be hard to get rid of the mids. BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Watch the bass Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 I've thought about that just figure I'm looking for a pair of good tweeters (1") and not wanting to spend a $100 on them but I will if I have to. I was looking at the RF T1's but for $15 more I can get the components set of those..Anyone have any suggestions? Than buy the comps and sell the new mid´s. Otherwise http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Dynaudio-D-21-tweeters-D-2106-2A-02010-pair-/221182236840?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item337f7d18a8 those retail´s for 3 or more times new. I've thought about that but just figured it would be hard to get rid of the mids. You sure, think they would ripping it out of your hand´s in the want to sale, that´s RF T line speaker´s not something who or unloved thing´s. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 Ok I'm still waiting on the price match from SE.. What do you know about onlinecarstereo.com?? I've heard good and bad BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.