03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 I'm looking for a pair of good tweeters (1") and not wanting to spend a $100 on them but I will if I have to. I was looking at the RF T1's but for $15 more I can get the components set of those..Anyone have any suggestions? BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Kyblack76 Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 A few members have bought these, but, i havent seen a review as of yet... http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43391_Rockford-Fosgate-PP8-T.html 4 and 8 ohm versions... cheap, and you can buy REBUILD bladders/kits. Pretty trick... What you think? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
all4spl Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Kicker RS25 tweets, I just bought a pair and they can take a TON of power and come with 18db/octave xovers. Here is where I got mine; http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/5103311/vpcsid/0/SFV/30046 Retired from SPL again.... 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder
Carbon Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Crescendo FT-1s? Or for cheap you could go soundstream tweets
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 They all look good but the RF's and the Crescendo's are a lil too big for what I'm going for but they're still an option. BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Carbon Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Just read the 1" part. Here ya go bro http://www.amazon.com/Rockford-Fosgate-R1T-S-1-Inch-Tweeter/dp/B002X786Y0
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 Just read the 1" part. Here ya go bro http://www.amazon.com/Rockford-Fosgate-R1T-S-1-Inch-Tweeter/dp/B002X786Y0 have you heard those? I'm not big on the prime series BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Carbon Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Just read the 1" part. Here ya go bro http://www.amazon.com/Rockford-Fosgate-R1T-S-1-Inch-Tweeter/dp/B002X786Y0 have you heard those? I'm not big on the prime series A friend of mine has 2 in each of his pillars. their alright for the money
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 yeah I'd rather go with the T1's like the pic you posted than the prime series.I May just get the component set since it's only $15 more. BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.