replacing the springs in my Taurus

found a place that will do it for $250 - $300 :-) I'm ok with that price range and I know they do good work cuz my dad has dealt with them on many occasions

good luck!!! keep us posted... I was quoted roughly $900 for just the rear .... not sure if they were fcking with me or not

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I got both my complete struts/springs for $140 and did them myself. I was a bit overdue. Raised my car like an inch and a half lol.

SDC13709_zpsb4532d5f.jpg

SDC13713_zps064961f7.jpg

Plus I see Taurus's around here all the time with terrible rear suspension. Must be a Taurus thing :(

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

So the place that said 250-300 for the whole car... I shoulda gotten it in writing... I finally went today to get it done and they quoted me 280 just for the rear even though i supplied the springs... And then actually wound up taking longer than they expected to and it would have been more but since they quoted me 280 they charged me that... And then on the passengers side they found that my strut on that side was completely shot so they had to replace that too.... But they were pretty awesome and since they already had everything off anyway they didn't charge me labor for the strut just the cost of the part and they even shopped around for me and got the best price they could... So $365 later my springs and one strut are replaced

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

I got both my complete struts/springs for $140 and did them myself. I was a bit overdue. Raised my car like an inch and a half lol.

SDC13709_zpsb4532d5f.jpg

SDC13713_zps064961f7.jpg

Plus I see Taurus's around here all the time with terrible rear suspension. Must be a Taurus thing :(

they look clean!!! I feel the same way about Camrys.... must be family sedans....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived