Wagonized Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 I admittedly have hardly any knowledge on pro audio gear.From what ive seen the selenium stuff seems great bang for your buck.Beyma is the higher end but is probably out of my price range.I do see some Pyramid and Boss brand PA gear that looks almost as nice as the other reputable brands.Which have people used with good results? BUILT NOT BOUGHT ********LOOKING FOR NEW GROUND POUNDER TO BUILD********1981 Malibu Wagon - Iron Block LS, Single Turbo, Nitrous, 6 Speed, Pump Gas, street car. --UNDER CONSTRUCTION Goals are to make 1000 rwhp and 9 second quarter mile 1997 Explorer 157.8. Street C 2nd place 2007 San Mateo dbdrag world finals. (totalled)
OldsBoomer Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 Crescendo is good Suburban Coming Soon
STEALTH808 Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 is that because you like the sound over other PA speakers or??? TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
OldsBoomer Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 Well I am a rep for them, first. Although for the price the sound is great its not a sq driver, but most arent. The sq also depends on the music, source processor and amp, but the PWX has insane midbass and a nice kevlar cone so feet cant put a hole in it. Real sq drivers have a paper cone, which opens the door for damage. Suburban Coming Soon
Kevin M Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 I run selenium compression drivers in my car and love em. Sound great with minimal eq. They play 800hz to 20k. I'm going to put these in the doors this summer. http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/MCM-AUDIO-SELECT-55-1880-/55-1880 JBL, Peavey, Faital, 18sound, Beyma, Fane international, B&C, Ciare are all great companies too. Check out usspeaker.com or partsexpress.com to get a better idea. Madisound has some great stuff too but the price is higher... http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/super-tweeters/ 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.