LOL, Headunit not working

find a battery, twist the red and yellow together on the head unit, hook the wires to the battery correctly including the ground to the headunit and power the damn thing on.

Simple test like that will tell you if its a head unit problem or a harness/vehicle conflict.

Boom it fired up, can I keep those wires tied together like that and run it that way? removing the face should turn the unit off correct?

XS-power1.jpg

now hook the harness up in the car and start back probing the harness with your dmm and find what circuit you are missing.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Do i need to just make a 3 hour drive for you bro? lol

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

remove and hook it up to a battery and see if it works? thats what I do when I get my hands on a head unit and want to check that it works.

look about 4 posts up

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

remove and hook it up to a battery and see if it works? thats what I do when I get my hands on a head unit and want to check that it works.

look about 4 posts up

oops lol, you've got it :)

Pretty sure you can leave the red and yellow twisted together. At least I did that in my buddies car a while back and it worked lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

glad its working for you plz make a review of the headunit plz

here is a review. its good for soaking up piss.

dont understand why somebody would actually waste money on something like that. free, like in OP's situation is fine. but look at all the headache its causing him LOL.

Archived