Ok so how many layers you thinking before its durable???

3-4?

4-5?

How many is on dons jeep.

Cuz if my car doesn't sell I'm gonna murder my little rice rocket out

Well Don sprayed his down with just the rattle cans, so probably a total of 2 coats are on his, but you can tell it was rattle canned.... Light spots, dark spots, zebra stripes, etc. On the original purple, that was a total of 4 coats I believe, and it was hella durable then.

oooo it does look sexy in the rain. but how long will it hold up, like how many rains do you think it can last through, or car washes?

Told you it looked good ;) It holds up well in the rain. Don had his Jeep painted for a majority of last year, and it survived hurricane season and plenty of car washes. We had a lot of hard wind and rain and the Jeep took it like a champ. I wouldn't trust taking it through one of the drive through car washes though, so get used to washing it in the driveway or go to one of the pay & spray car washes with the pressure washer and brush.

Video of pressure washer and brush washing all the road salt off of a dipped car:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Cool man thanks for the info pics and vids haha. and i hardly take my car through the wash i love washing it myself plus it's cheaper

Mk4 jetta 2 point slow

Kenwood KDC-X496

hifonics HFI-1000d

Obsidian 12 in a 2 cube box 34hz

some shitty orion 4 channel

2 pairs of infinty components

Ive been thinking about getting a couple rattle cans of the black and just doing my hood on my car since its oxidized like crazy but I wanna do it just to see if I like it or not

2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s

Singer 250amp Alt

Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors

How bad is it oxidized? Like bubbles in the clear coat and all that?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Little off topic how well does the plasti dip go on boxes??

OT looks pretty cool man im liking that purple looking like Gremice lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Off topic: It works great on boxes too. I'd recommend priming the box before you were to go plastidipping though since wood is more absorbent than metals and plastics on a car.

On topic: Thanks bro :D

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I read somebody else above that said they might do their truck. Just food for thought (your pickup might be different then mine )but I am going to have to remove my bed to get the gap between bed/cab.

And I would assume almost all pickup trucks you will have to.

Its only a few inches wide and no way to get even coats down in there...my trucks Red and I'm going to Matte White...If i miss any spot or just left the bed on while spraying it is going to look like shit when you walk by and the gap in there is red lol.

Also all of these videos I see online...does anyone do the inside of their doors...and covered parts of the car that are exposed with open doors??? Im spraying with my doors open trim removed so there is no visible red when you open the doors...doing the same with the hood and Im also removing bumpers/grill to be done black.

Maybe once I get my stuff Ill take pics and post a log..

Sorry for the thread jack OP im done now lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Lol Chris, you're good man. I don't think anyone from dipyourcar did the jambs either. None of their vids show it, but we did do them on the BMW. Truck beds, that's your call, but I'd assume that since that gap is visible, remove the bed, spray the cab and the bed, and it'll look good. It only takes like a half hour for it all to dry, so the bed really wouldn't be off for long.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Lol Chris, you're good man. I don't think anyone from dipyourcar did the jambs either. None of their vids show it, but we did do them on the BMW. Truck beds, that's your call, but I'd assume that since that gap is visible, remove the bed, spray the cab and the bed, and it'll look good. It only takes like a half hour for it all to dry, so the bed really wouldn't be off for long.

Cool thanks for the info..i wasn't sure about drying time. SMD needs a plastidip thread lol..

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Once I start the audio build for this, I'll make a separate thread for it, then change the title of this one for strictly plastidip.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived