92 park ave..SP4 15 and sundown amps

just looked at the audio technix ebay store again.25 feet for 55 shipped isnt to bad.im going to check something local out tomorrow and if i cant find any cheaper ill probably just get that

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

well i ordered some toolmaker dual inputs today.waiting on sky high to get back to me about some wire.tomorrow im going to get some bed liner to cover my box,im stuck between herculiner or duplicolor.the duplicolor seems thicker than the other.has anyone used either of these??

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

not much of an update,yet.but ill be making a purchase tomorrow hopefully

only 800 bucks,but this is funding my electrical and security

20130211_141938_zps739d4145.jpg

I would like to have tha in my pocket

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

lol yeah it was nice for about an hour.shit was already spent when i go it though..i got a singer 275 amp alt coming (160-180 at idle),TM dual inputs. 30 feet of 0 gauge from sky high car audio.covering the box with some kind of bed liner(not sure what yet) more ring terminals and some 300 amp fuses.then im going to seal the trunk off..that will take a few weeks....went to tas electronics today and talked to them about comps..they dont do any but the guy said someone in the shop has a spl meter,not sure if its a term lab or not.so hopefully here with the next month or so ill be able to throw this on the meter.its really a low end monster.im not expecting high numbers,ill be happy with a 40 at 30 hz or under lol

well the alt shipped out earlier in the day today.ups says it will be here tomorrow!!not going to have any time during the week to install it though.so this weekend i got some work to do.lol

That was quick! It's gonna be seeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyy

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Lol I did that to mine too. I just stared at it and my batteries for a week. But my alt isn't as sexy as yours :/

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

haha..i got lots of shit coming in this week.re wire the amps and hopefully paint the box this weekend to..im thinking about putting a coat of some cheap spray paint on the box before i roll the bed liner on though.

Archived