92 park ave..SP4 15 and sundown amps

yea his cs is amazing.thats all that can be said about it,its one of the reasons i went with him.alt will be getting installed Saturday along with new wire from the batts to the amp.make it a little bit cleaner

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Dude, all this shit is coming in HELLA QUICK lol. I coulda sworn we were just talking about what you need to order just a few days ago, and now it's all here. Fucking awesome.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

well the alt wont be getting installed anytime soon.damn thing is to big for where it needs to go lol.the black cover on the back is hitting the intake..it really fucking sucks because it would of looked damn sexy in there.im not going to go cutting anything until i hear back from mike though.

this first pic shows where its hitting the intake

20130223_165023_zpse713c7d6.jpg

top view of the alt sitting in there

20130223_165034_zps1c48c667.jpg

and what it would of looked like lol

20130223_165246_zpsffe068d1.jpg

this shit just has me discouraged and i don't even want to fuck with the car now.so i think im just going to get wasted

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

The only thing I can think of that might work is fab a piece of steel that will bridge the gap between the factory bolt hole and the one on the alt so raise it up far enough to clear the intake and a longer belt may be needed as well. Im not sure if that will work be its an idea if nothing can be done.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

i talked to mike today.im going to try a couple things to get this alt to fit here in a little bit.i also started getting my wires ready to hook the dual inputs up today,well i cut,soldered and put shrink tube on them lastnight when i was drunk lol..i should be able to get that done today to..covering the box is going to have to wait until it warms up a little bit

Archived