Mobileaudio25 Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 I was wondering what you guys do about bass and your smaller speakers? I don't really like to have bass coming from my 3.5 in dash speakers so Im trying to decide whether to add a bass blocker (inline with positive) or just use the head unit. What do you guys prefer/do
Raptorman Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 Use your head unit. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Leo1103 Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 I just use the high pass filter on my head unit 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Mobileaudio25 Posted February 5, 2013 Author Report Posted February 5, 2013 Ok, thanks fellas. Also I have one more question.. If you turn the bass down (negative) does that take bass away from the subs or just vocal speakers?
mrd6 Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 It depends on the way the system is set up. But in most cases, if it is a control on the headunit you're talking about, then it affects the signal being sent to all amplifiers so it will affect all speakers and subs. My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.