wmrcs Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 Neat! Looks small back there, but maybe a pair of 15's on a 5.5k? E34 540iT/6
Crandis16 Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 clean interior, looks nice. It'll be tight back there for a C-wall in a hatch but tuned for updates you might want to wait for the snow to thaw lol. I hate working on my car in the winter My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
LordFapa Posted February 6, 2013 Author Report Posted February 6, 2013 clean interior, looks nice. It'll be tight back there for a C-wall in a hatch but tuned for updates you might want to wait for the snow to thaw lol. I hate working on my car in the winter I have heat in the garage, but going to be quite thorough with this ride. Sound deadning will be commencing at the end of the month.
Crandis16 Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 clean interior, looks nice. It'll be tight back there for a C-wall in a hatch but tuned for updates you might want to wait for the snow to thaw lol. I hate working on my car in the winter I have heat in the garage, but going to be quite thorough with this ride. Sound deadning will be commencing at the end of the month. I can barely afford the neccessities to keep me bumpin lol, college budget FTW haha I have to do work on the streets until I move for a job, then MAYBE I'll have a garage to work in keep it up, welcome to the forum My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Neckbeard Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 calibers are bitchin, always wanted to see one with a system, should get down :0 Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
LordFapa Posted February 6, 2013 Author Report Posted February 6, 2013 calibers are bitchin, always wanted to see one with a system, should get down :0 This one should be pretty good when I'm done with it!!!
LordFapa Posted February 6, 2013 Author Report Posted February 6, 2013 So far I've heard 2 15's, 2 18's, and 4 12's but on other sites, everyone seems excited, thanx everyone
StoneCold455 Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 4 12's if you can that would be amazin, everyone underestimates 12's for some reason.
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 what part of cali bro !? Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.