Sonic Electronix

Its simple did quite a few, just run speaker wires from the head unit to the amp in the trunk, include turn on. Personally I run everything, power, ign, turn on, speakers, antenna. I also bypass the dsp amp. I think I have images somewhere, same as older range rovers if that helps in your search

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Its simple did quite a few, just run speaker wires from the head unit to the amp in the trunk, include turn on. Personally I run everything, power, ign, turn on, speakers, antenna. I also bypass the dsp amp. I think I have images somewhere, same as older range rovers if that helps in your search

Not to hijack, but were you able to keep the steering wheel volume controls?

I have some ideas for my setup, but I'll make my own thread when I get closer to actually doing it.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

I don't remember, but if we really needed to then we would make an interface if nothing was available.

Most buttons on the steering wheel work by varying voltage across a resistor. I think it is the PAC Audio SWI-JACK that allows you to program for that.

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Archived