I played bout 4 months ago had a lvl 80 pally on Mannoroth but quit cause it was killing my life lol.

Was tank had 37k unbuffed and that was while ulduar was out

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

I agree, compared to vanilla wow this is a breeze and way to easy.

I miss the 40 man raid wipes on a single boss.

'01 Honda Accord EX 4 Cyl4/18/13

Started new build

Headunit: JVC kdx250bt

Sub Amp: Hifonics Hifi 2000d

Door Amp:

Rear Amp:

Sub(s): SQ HDC3-12

Battery(s): Stock

Wire: Knu 1/0 and 4awg

Big3:

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&am...;name=Tatsamaru

that was my character before i decided to go back to a harder game, Everquest..

I was top 10 before i quit a month ago. 80 hunter on Borean Tundra

game was 2 easy, took me from sept or oct to a month ago to go from 1 to 80 and be that geared..

*edit, i dont actually use those trinks, they are lame, i use 200 and a 232 Item level trink, but that raised my gearscore considerably and most raids on my server went by your GS

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I use to play back in the day.. where it was actaully a challenge my guild cleared ony/mc/bwl and got halfway through AQ40 before we broke up I leveled a paladin 3-4 months ago 1-80 got bored hella quick and sold it LOL but here was my rogue back in the day I was top 5 on my server

http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1634703 this was my rogue 4 years ago orc ftw haha

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

I agree, compared to vanilla wow this is a breeze and way to easy.

I miss the 40 man raid wipes on a single boss.

This!! Its the exact reason i quit a bit after WOTLK came out, i was so sick of everything becoming more and more easy. i LIKED having to work for my stuff, i didnt just want it handed to me constantly. while some things were a bit extreme (Anyone else remember the INSANE amount of buffs/money you had to use on the 4 horsemen in VANILLA WoW?) i think that they ruined a lot of things for me, like the lore (luls draenae out of nowhere, Illidain being a pusscake, making Naxx come back in WOTLK and 100x easier than before). I loved vanilla, liked BC, but WOTLK had so much potential but they just made so many things ridiculously stupid.

Vanilla, was a HWL UD rogue :D

BC-WOTLK, played as a BE mage. me n my best friend IRL wanted to play mage/rogue and my friend was the better rogue of the two of us (he wasn't a HWL only because he didnt have the time i had) and he was easily the best rogue i had ever played with, so i opted to be the one to reroll as a mage. we went Gladiator seasons 1-3 :D after that we didnt really do it much cuz we both decided to focus on PvE until WoTLK came out. Once Wotlk came out we both quit before Season 1 finished, we were just so fed up with the way the game was headed.

Sorry for the long post but im just mad they had such an incredible game but then slowly made it retardedly easy. Anyone could get gladiator as long as they rolled Flavor of the Month classes, and raid gear was nothing special. Shit every boss dropped SOMETHING usable by your class, i remember rading BWL 10 times just to get your leg piece, let alone having a full set of raid gear was ungodly.

lance2.png

• 3 weeks later...

I use to play back in the day.. where it was actaully a challenge my guild cleared ony/mc/bwl and got halfway through AQ40 before we broke up I leveled a paladin 3-4 months ago 1-80 got bored hella quick and sold it LOL but here was my rogue back in the day I was top 5 on my server

http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1634703 this was my rogue 4 years ago orc ftw haha

Too true. I still play however I do remember UBRS/LBRS being the difficult stuff to do (I guess Strat and Scholo as well). I still remember my first epic I got from MC. It was the Nightslayer bracers for my rogue. Back when having an epic meant something other than you are on par with everyone else. Now here I am on a mage with full epic gear (and only 1 ilvl 200 piece too, 4.9k gs) and I have never been in a raid other than the weekly raids. I have almost a 5k gs from 5 man dungeons...on the other hand, I don't have to commit to 3-4 hour nights any more either.

Newmie of Spinebreaker is my mage...if you want to check her out on the armory

Taksami of Spinebreaker is a shaman i worked on before my mage.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

• 2 weeks later...

played an 80 orc warrior from the start of TBC, just recently quit for awile seeing as i got my car finnaly(few months ago), never had anyalts :D, was decked out in some ICC stuff TOC mostly, Rastawarior on firetree :D, the troll of firetree >:)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived