Cox Posted February 7, 2013 Author Report Posted February 7, 2013 Could also look into the Genesis Coupe. They have the v6 with 300hp or the turbo 4 cyl. with I think 240hp(?) and are pretty nice. I wouldn't go with an srt4 since they're not known for handling a lot of upgrades very well, and be careful which year Subaru you get, I've heard several complaints about them but I don't know first hand. Any reason it has to be a turbo 4cyl? Gas mileage and insurance Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
HHR Ed Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 87 Shelby Charger GLHS Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
Cox Posted February 7, 2013 Author Report Posted February 7, 2013 I appreciate the ideas and suggestions everyone, but most all of the much older cars aren't really an option. I have an 09 camry se now and ill be selling it so the next car will be a daily a driver so it needs to be reliable and have a decent amount of miles on it. Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
HHR Ed Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 HHR SS http://fastestlaps.com/photos/_Chevy_HHR_SS496420b66e013.jpg Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
Cox Posted February 7, 2013 Author Report Posted February 7, 2013 Alright so I'm liking the price and specs of the mazda speed 3. Does anyone on here have any builds with that car? Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.