Jump to content

4 cyl turbo car options


Recommended Posts

Posted

For a while I planned on selling my car and getting an SUV and getting either 2 18s or 3 15s, but lately I have been really thinking of doing a nice trunk build with 2 12s on around 3500 watts. I was hoping you guys could recommend some 4 cyl turbo cars (used) anywhere up to $17,000. Of course with seats that fold down

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

Posted

Mazda Speed3

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

Posted

GTI 1.8t

http://www.stevemead...f-system-build/

2001 VW GTI with a 1.8T motor

BIG 3

Pioneer AVH-4200DVD DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT 6 - 4 VOLT PREOUTS

RF T1500-BDCP (running at 2 ohm)

RF T400.4

RF T1 D212 x2 (in ported box)

RF 1/0 TO 4 GAUGE distribution block x 2

all stinger wires

200a alternator (SINGER ALT)

RF T2652-S (6.5 MID BASS AND 1" TWEETS in front and rear)

KINETIC HC 800 BATTERY (Front)

KINETIC HC 1200 BATTERY (BACK)

120ft of 1/0 stinger blue and clear matt

20ft of 4 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

30ft of 8 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

100ft of 12 gauge stinger speaker wire black

Posted

Subaru WRX. Sweet cars, Might be my next ride.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

90's Toyota celica all-trac ;)

2L

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

And they're hatchbacks which get loud :)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Ninja'd by Caprice

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

Posted

I was looking at the WRX's earlier. That's a definite possibility.

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

Posted

And you can find them for ~7k

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 573 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...