ccmotox99 Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 I saw this on the news this morning....before this I thought I'd seen it all, apparently not.... http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/02/2013275618777526.html Extremists smuggling their sperm out of prison to get there wives pregnant??? Wtffff hahahaa -playing with different setups
Emmet Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 32 life sentences? So his kid is going to grow up never seeing his dad outside of a prison or ever being there for any important part of his life. Selfish fuck. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
ccmotox99 Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 I'm thinkin' they did all this to raise more crazy bastard extremists... Maybe they think it's a gene past through blood lines hahaha -playing with different setups
wmrcs Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 I'm thinkin' they did all this to raise more crazy bastard extremists... Maybe they think it's a gene past through blood lines hahaha There has got to be a gene for stupid that is out there...my god E34 540iT/6
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.