AUX INPUT... CAN I CONNECT iPOD/MP3 Player?

iceman88

i don't have an ipod but i'm sure that will work. i have my dvd player running to the aux on my alpine, works well. i had to buy a Ai-et adapter in order to get the RCA to plug into it but that was only $25. check your owners manual and if you don't have one i'm sure you can search online and download one.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

The Pioneer Ipod interface doesn't go with every CD player so watch out for that before you by it. And of course you know you can always go to BEST BUY and buy the jack that plugs in your Power Supply in your car, much like a Cell Phone charger. Rule of thumb, the more it cost the better it is, because they sell so many grades. Stay away from the Wal-Mart one there for shit.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

The Pioneer Ipod interface doesn't go with every CD player so watch out for that before you by it. And of course you know you can always go to BEST BUY and buy the jack that plugs in your Power Supply in your car, much like a Cell Phone charger. Rule of thumb, the more it cost the better it is, because they sell so many grades. Stay away from the Wal-Mart one there for shit.

not always. i can put the price of a legacy amp at 1g and its still shit ;)

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Hey bossman we're talking about Inner Connections not amps. Brands such as Monster Cable have many different types. The more costly usually the better built. Also look at the size and grade wire they use, of course the good strong wire is your best bet.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Archived