Wiring size issues

I just ordered some KnuKonceptz Kord Ultra Flex 10 Gauge Speaker Wire, and while my amp is being repaired I am rewiring my subs down to 1 Ohm. Dual 1 ohm level 4's. The issue I am running into is trying to fit 2 of the wires into 1 push terminal just isnt working, its too thick for the terminal itself. How can I get around this issue? Will I need to use different wire, or is there an item similar to a Y connector that I can use to make this work?

Sorry for the newby question, and my awesome Paint skills.

Here is the terminals I am having issues with.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2lkfvyh.gif

Team DC!

2 12" Level 4 dual 1's

2200d

Run wires from each terminal on each sub to individual terminals on the box. Do all of your coil configurations at the terminals outside the box. Much less of a PITA anyway. Just use nuts and bolts for terminals and you can easily change coil configurations without removing subs. There is no need to over-complicate this...

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Run wires from each terminal on each sub to individual terminals on the box. Do all of your coil configurations at the terminals outside the box. Much less of a PITA anyway. Just use nuts and bolts for terminals and you can easily change coil configurations without removing subs. There is no need to over-complicate this...

Ah thank you. I have spent most of the day tearing my car apart to run wires in it and my brains fried rofl. I appreciate the advice from you guys.

Team DC!

2 12" Level 4 dual 1's

2200d

Archived