ineeDBass419 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 2.9% +$.30 per transaction xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420 Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 They are only a few percent. And you should only use the gift option to someone you know really really well. The fees are there to protect you. They are only a few percent of the transaction 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
bassfreake Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 2.9% +$.30 per transaction oh ok... so like if someone sends $100 to me I would receive $96.80 ? or would they actually wind up sending $103.20 ? Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
bassfreake Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 They are only a few percent. And you should only use the gift option to someone you know really really well. The fees are there to protect you. They are only a few percent of the transaction oh yea I understand it's for protection so if you send someone money and they decide to take the money and run you are protected and stuff I'm just trying to understand as much as I can about it. Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
k3n12ock Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/what-is-paypal 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
ineeDBass419 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 i think you have the choice of who pays the fees.usually people want you to pay the fees.completely understandable though.. xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420 Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 2.9% +$.30 per transaction oh ok... so like if someone sends $100 to me I would receive $96.80 ? or would they actually wind up sending $103.20 ? I believe you only get 96.80 if the person was to choose the goods and service option 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
bassfreake Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 2.9% +$.30 per transaction oh ok... so like if someone sends $100 to me I would receive $96.80 ? or would they actually wind up sending $103.20 ? I believe you only get 96.80 if the person was to choose the goods and service option oh ok. muches grassyasses this is all good to know since I will hopefully be sending money pretty soon and getting might be nice too though not quite as definite on that one lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
corey0928 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 You should never send money as a gift. Even if you know someone if something happens and money is involved people change. It sucks getting stuck paying fees but I'd rather be protected as a buyer or a seller
bassfreake Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 ok how long does it take to recieve the money when someone sends it? just had someone send me money but I haven't seen it yet. Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.