Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 its pretty quick usually, define "just" should only take a few minutes for it to hit your acct. if anything you should at least get a confirmation/alert email pretty much instantly. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 Yeah should be in your Paypal account almost immediately 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
bassfreake Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 like 5 mins before I posted asking how long it would take he said payment had been sent. I still haven't seen it in my paypal account. Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 He sent it to the wrong address lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
bassfreake Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 oh I just checked I did get an email about it. it's just not showing in my paypal account Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 That's weird 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
bassfreake Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 it's not connected to my bank account yet does that matter? Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 No it shouldn't. When you set up Paypal you have a Paypal account. When you log in it should say your balance is whatever 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
bassfreake Posted February 11, 2013 Author Report Posted February 11, 2013 hmm... I got an email saying _____ sent me $____ from paypal but my paypal still says paypal balance $0.00 Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Posted February 11, 2013 Don't make sense lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.