Jump to content

Thinking Of Buying A New Car: Subaru Impreza RS


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been thinking for a while of buying a new car for myself. I currently own a MK3 Golf which runs absolutely perfectly but is just an old car, pretty much I just want a new car because.. it would be nice to have a new car.

Does anybody here own an Impreza? I've found one for about $13,000 in black, a 2007 RS version. My mum own's the regular version in blue which I really like and the trunk has more space so I should be able to fit dual 18's. (Build Log!!)

Has anybody had any major issues with a Subaru that I haven't heard about or hasn't happened to my mums car?

All that has happened with hers is the battery went bad, and just now the central locking has stopped working but I'm sure couldn't be too major.

(Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L:

Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box

Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU

3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt

2012 Subaru BRZ:

Audison Prima APK 163

Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub

Posted

you arent fitting two 18s int he trunk. If thats what you want is 2 18s find a different car or suv

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Would the Wagon be able to fit two 18's? Are you into the wagon variant of that car Max?

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

wagon probably.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Actually I didn't know there was a wagon version. I was going to get the hatch model. I know it would be tight but in my head I feel I could fit 2 since I was able to fit 1 in my Golf. It's a PWK Designed box and n8 I've been told by you they can be a bit on the larger size. Even still it's no drama if I can't fit 2 I guess I will get more room for other stuff.

(Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L:

Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box

Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU

3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt

2012 Subaru BRZ:

Audison Prima APK 163

Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub

Posted

I've just been downstairs and sat in my Mum's Impreza... and yeah I can't believe I didn't realize how small it is to what I thought. A single 18 will have to do, oh well at least I can just transfer the box from my Golf straight to the Subaru.

(Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L:

Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box

Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU

3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt

2012 Subaru BRZ:

Audison Prima APK 163

Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2427 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...