Look In My Drawers :)

SPL2K

Thats a great collection! Can you get them insured? In case they get stolen......I am hoping that they never do.

Yes it can be insured but I havent got around to it yet. (i know i know) Im more worried about fire or something like that then it getting stolen. The box is 1000 pounds empty so it wouldnt be very easy to take.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

lol @ very clean drawers.....but seriously though props on your tools and organization.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Yup i use to keep my stuff organized, until I didn't.... :blink: Now I got some new craftsman tools and so far they are all organized.

But very nice tools wouldn't having everything in the drawers, not just the tools :D

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

ahhhhh I miss the Snap on truck commin by every week

I could never afford the big stuff, but always had my snap on 1/4" and 3/8" ratches, socket sets, 14.4 impact gun, drill, cable cutters, panel poppers, pick sets, and the rest of the installers stuff

I still have some industrial stuff from the 90s, just over 10years old, with all my moves, I still have the whole set

I love that black industrial line

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived