all4spl Posted February 12, 2013 Report Posted February 12, 2013 Just did a quick video today of my Zv3 12s playing Put On, this is the side firing box I just finished. Like I said it's nothing fancy but itpulls a 147.2 @ 49Hz and plays very well down past tuning (35Hz), maybe with the XS power battery upgrades and adding another run of 0awg OFCwill help me get a little more out of her. This has been by far the most difficult car (figuring out what it likes Vs doesn't like) I have had next to my 89 Prelude from back in 1999. Retired from SPL again.... 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder
raolito1980 Posted February 12, 2013 Report Posted February 12, 2013 Looks like it sounds pretty darn good. 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.