Got some questions about you and your job!

i dont hate what I do. I hate some things about it though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I work in IT with a focus on Information security

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Dislike my job...can't hate it with how much I make for what little I do. I do inventory stuff for Verizon...the telecom side not Wireless. Travel to Central offices and remote offices and get paid mileage/windsheild time to do so. I just hate the corporate bullshit and hoops you have to jump through...also waiting on others so I can do my job. Im a contractor...im not union so I don't get their benefits or pay. The union guys are starting at 10$/hr higher then me...technically I get paid that by Verizon..but close to 10$ is taken off the top for the company I contract through..and another company that I use to report my time. They all get their share.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Dislike my job...can't hate it with how much I make for what little I do. I do inventory stuff for Verizon...the telecom side not Wireless. Travel to Central offices and remote offices and get paid mileage/windsheild time to do so. I just hate the corporate bullshit and hoops you have to jump through...also waiting on others so I can do my job. Im a contractor...im not union so I don't get their benefits or pay. The union guys are starting at 10$/hr higher then me...technically I get paid that by Verizon..but close to 10$ is taken off the top for the company I contract through..and another company that I use to report my time. They all get their share.

I couldn't stand that,waiting for others

I couldn't stand that,waiting for others

All day today...I haven't done a damn thing. LOL.. I have been on SMD since 8am. Its cool for a day or too..but after working here for 2 years it gets old fast...waiting on emails and bullshit so I can drive to Laguna.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

i love my job when its not slow.

Im a quality engineer.

The only reason i have this title at this young of a age is because my grandpa owns the shop.

We make hydraulic pumps.

All CNC work basically

how old are you?

Archived