Jump to content

Mids/highs vs subwoofer bass


Mobileaudio25

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yep! I ran one a long time ago and these 2 are factory sealed in the original box ! I also have a opti 1000.1D zed audio Lanzar amp ! And an old school zr240 kicker as well as a coustic mids amp! I love old school gear !

Posted

Aside from reliability issues (because let's face it, it's old stuff) I love old gear as well. I especially like old signal processing gear, EQs, crossovers, and line drivers haven't changed much and they really benefit from the quality construction.

I'm gonna hate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1561 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...