Mobileaudio25 Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 I'm running 2 dd3512s in a firing forward sealed off setup on 2500rms... I have a set of Rockford fostgate components and a set of Boston acoustic components as well as a small set of 3.5in kickers In the dash running off the head unit. Do you think I will have enough mids/highs to sound good with my bass? The components will be amped off of an old school boss amplifier. Thanks
8ight Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 There is no way to answer this question since it revolves around a subjective matter. Your install is most important if you want the most out of what you have, whether it is enough is your opinion. I'm gonna hate
Mobileaudio25 Posted February 13, 2013 Author Report Posted February 13, 2013 That makes sense. I just see people running 20 mids/highs and I just feel that would overcome some of the bass
White Lightning Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 Boss amplifier ??? Please don't go balls out on a sub stage and expect a cheap mids and high stage to keep up ... Get just as strong of amplifiers for your mids and highs as you would your sub stage amplification ... Thats lik having a huge bad ass 7.1 surround sound system in your home on a old 15" RCA television ... Just wouldn't seem right. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
BEEMDUB Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 That makes sense. I just see people running 20 mids/highs and I just feel that would overcome some of the bass You'd be surprised man, I would take an excellent comp set or two with a good amp over 20 mediocre tweeters in each pillar and 4 BS comp sets in each door anyday...
8ight Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 If that BOSS amp says this on the board somewhere you are golden Otherwise I would consider another amp, as suggested. I'm gonna hate
White Lightning Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 That makes sense. I just see people running 20 mids/highs and I just feel that would overcome some of the bass You'd be surprised man, I would take an excellent comp set or two with a good amp over 20 mediocre tweeters in each pillar and 4 BS comp sets in each door anyday... Hell yes !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
michigancapri92 Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 horn rimmed glassesy184" post="2343812" timestamp="1360770775"] That makes sense. I just see people running 20 mids/highs and I just feel that would overcome some of the bass You'd be surprised man, I would take an excellent comp set or two with a good amp over 20 mediocre tweeters in each pillar and 4 BS comp sets in each door anyday... Hell yes !!! Agreed!! Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
Mobileaudio25 Posted February 13, 2013 Author Report Posted February 13, 2013 It is the American made zed audio amp... I'm not skimping on a cheap mids amp. I have 2 boss havoc zed audio 4ch amps never even opened
8ight Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 It is the American made zed audio amp... I'm not skimping on a cheap mids amp. I have 2 boss havoc zed audio 4ch amps never even opened I figured you'd have something nasty when you said old school BOSS I'm gonna hate
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.