IAHertz Posted February 14, 2013 Author Report Posted February 14, 2013 I don't remember which picture she looked at. She pretty much just gets a feel for what she wants to draw and does it. I don't even think the chick in the original photo had boobs that big. I told her "I'm glad you didn't give her a camel-toe". The look she gave me was priceless...teenage daughters can be awesome.
bassfreake Posted February 14, 2013 Report Posted February 14, 2013 dude that is awesome your daughter has talent! Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted February 14, 2013 Report Posted February 14, 2013 Awesome. Before you posted the original drawing, I was thinking she was like 5 years old.My parents say that I should start drawing again. I haven't done it in years, one of the last ones being a bagged and body dropped 90's OBS Suburban with an Escalade grill that I saw in a magazine (drawn from memory ). Never could get the front end right, so I gave up on it 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Need Bass Posted February 14, 2013 Report Posted February 14, 2013 Should start a "Show off your artistic talents" thread (I wont cuz I can't even draw a straight line, someone with talent can do it ) My Build Log Heros get remembered, but legends never die.
WastedTalent Posted February 14, 2013 Report Posted February 14, 2013 Should start a "Show off your artistic talents" thread (I wont cuz I can't even draw a straight line, someone with talent can do it ) lmfao. x2 on that. "Wanna see my artwork?" *puts up a stick figure* TA-DOW! Lol. Sheena = pedobear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.