Jump to content

A Drawing my daughter is working on...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Constructive criticism and comments only please. My daughter is drawing this up for her art class, and if it turns out well I might go get it screened and turn it into a sticker for my car (provided DC Audio approves). Comment away!

DC_zpsdbd5ad09.jpg

Posted

That's cool as hell! I bet Rusty would love that.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

basshead? Haha

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

Conceptually...I wanted the drawing to leave enough room for speaker leads to come out and connect to a DC 5k, but that might be the next draft. I think she's working on getting rid of the baby fat on the right side (she's totally laughing at me right now).

Posted

Progress: Hair will come later. First...proportional boobies! My daughter wants to know what color you guys want her hair to be. I'm thinking...redhead?

Progress_zpse1bc0667.jpg

Posted

Id be suprised if they allow that drawing in school lol.. my highschool was a pain in the ass when it came to bikini girls.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

Her left boob looks bigger than her right boob but aside from that your daughter has some skills dope drawing.

So you're saying it's realistic? She says "It's angled! Like this!"

I won't upload a pic of her demonstrating angles to me but it was funny as hell.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 529 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...