20in Moda Modular Wheel With Tires

Im selling my wheels theyre off my car for the winter which means they have never seen salty roads or snow. They're 20in Moda 215 precision forged modular wheels and they're staggered setup with wider wheels in the back. They are a 5x120 bolt pattern which will fit most bmws. one of the rear rims has curb rash along the trim of the lip and one wheel has a small area on the trim of the lip. i will get pics up of these areas if anyone is really interested they're in my garage in storage so i will get them out to take some pics if youre really interested. These were on the car in augustish to sept. 2007 and i removed them off the car in late november 2007.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseU...&sort=Brand

moda215mbdcci3lji2.jpg

theyre wrapped in low profile Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position tires. when i say low profile i mean low profile. the front have 35s on them while the back has 30s on them but the ride is not that bad with them. they're all season ultra performance tires but they have about 2000 miles on them and i have never burned out with these rims or tires on i tend to do that near the end of the tires life, never the beginning.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...S+Pole+Position

anyway here are a few older pics of them on my car

dsc02208wz7.jpg

dsc02227ut2.jpg

dsc02232ey1.jpg

dsc02241jz0.jpg

These are beautiful wheels and are very sporty looking i mean as long as you dont have a behemoth of a car like mine and they look small then you should be good.

If youre interested please let me know id rather not ship these but will at the buyers expense but i am willing to meet up halfway somewhere if its a reasonable distance.

The wheel and tire combo is about 2400 from tire rack so i think maybe 1700OBO would be good for a used set price is OBO so let me know. btw i have refs if youre interested in the wheels and are shady about me then i will give them to you.

Edited by Amalan

dsc02881rz4.jpg

heres a pic of the curb rash on the one wheel. i just zoomed into a small section to show you what i meant by the very trim of the lip but its like that around the whole trim. it shouldnt be a hard fix if you were interested in fixing it but imo its not very noticeable

• 1 month later...