Video I made for Thomas's Chevy Pickup Truck-The Evolution of hair tricks-Team DC-Team XS Power-Singer Alts

I've been watching his builds for a little bit now on youtube, they've come quite a ways..
I'm especially interested in his 6 15 build since its similar to mine, i am looking forward to seeing the diff between my extended cab and his single cab, and the different amps and woofers..
Pretty sweet hair-tricks for sure

2006 Silverado Ext. Cab

6-15" SSA ZCONS

4th Order Blow-Through

Pioneer AVH-P4200dvd

American Bass VFL 1100.1 12 volt

6 C&D Batteries

2-350A Singer Alternators and Stock Alt

DC Power Triple Alt Kit

MLA Module

3 Runs of 1/0

2 Sets of Boston Acoustics 6.5 Pro Components

Boston Acoustics 2-channel

Lots of Sound Deadener

....Build still in Progress...

I've been watching his builds for a little bit now on youtube, they've come quite a ways..

I'm especially interested in his 6 15 build since its similar to mine, i am looking forward to seeing the diff between my extended cab and his single cab, and the different amps and woofers..

yea his ride is nutz, i only heard it on 1 7.5k and now he has 2, he will be going to autorama and i will defiantly get videos of it so stay tuned !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Archived