Buying new rims for 2000 ranger

Well first of all here is a link to the rims that i plan to buy

http://www.carid.com/dolce-wheels/dc34-black-1411462.html

My question is the only size it will let me pick is 20x8.5 and the tires it suggest are 245/40r20

The tires on my truck right now are 245/75r15

Would I be able to use 245/50r20 tires instead of the suggested?

And how will I know how far the new rims will stick out passed my fenders?

I'm a absolute noob when it comes to rims and tires any help would be great

So far its been really good. I ended up calling them and they answered all my questions and didnt make me feel dumb even though i am when it comes to wheels.

Now i understand a lot more.

The only thing that kinda annoyed me is all the extra stuff they added on the deeper you got into the order. like shipping. i mean i understand you can just ship 4 rims for free. i just thought they were going to. There was also an extra 10 bucks or so per rim once you selected your the width of the rim.

But i would and probably will do businesses again as of now. Still gotta wait for them to get here.

That's shitty man :( but I really like you choice though! Can you order them elsewhere? Maybe have an actual tire shop order them for you?

I'm not sure there is another site called discount wheel wear house that shows they have the same set if rims but from the reviews I'm reading the customer service is pretty bad.

I actually found some 22s that I like I'm just worried about the 9.5 inch width.

Archived