who's good?

bassfreake

Hertz/Audison don't sell through Internet dealers period. Almost 100% sure Rainbow is the same way. HAT can be bought through an authorized dealer, 12Velectronics.com, maybe a few others.

Definitely due your research on the authorization of the product your looking at.

Woofersetc is an example of a site claiming to be authorized for Hertz, Audison, Rainbow, and Dynaudio(not sure about this particular brand).

ok good to know. so far I only know of one place that sold hertz and I have no clue if it was actually legit but it was down in alabama and I'm not there anymore so I will have to look more into that... I did rather like hertz when I heard them but they were really over priced where I saw them... and hertz sells through themselves online it's just not in american money lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

damn... the nearest focal dealer to me is nearly 100 miles away... audison and hertz are both sold by the same ppl and they have a shop not too far from me so I may wind up going with one of them... I'll at least go there and give them a listen and see what I think... I so far at least like the look of the audison stuff

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

They're sister companies. Both produced by elettromedia. What shop are you talking about?

place called audio one.

My Build Log

Archived