who's good?

bassfreake

I'm really just starting to look at mid and highs stuff so just wondering what are some good brands for mids and highs speakers? I want something that's good sq but still can put out some volume when necessary

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

you have no idea what SQ is.

go to your local audio store and demo the speakers there. its hard for anybody to tell you which speakers sound good, because each person likes a different sound.

go to your local audio store and demo the speakers there. its hard for anybody to tell you which speakers sound good, because each person likes a different sound.

RF Power series components are good, so are Hertz.

lol I've been running stock speakers so anything would sound good to me, and also I don't much trust how speakers sound in a shop cuz they will sound different in the car right? I know that's always been true in my experience with subs

edit - it's like when you've never had subs even a set of lanzars or boss sound amazing

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

HAT

Hertz

Audison

Rainbow

Dls

Dynaudio

A bunch of good brands out there. Those are the brands I look at for mids and highs and multichannel amps.

Rainbow is sick as hell. doors are shut O.o

since it hasn't been listed yet, im always a fan of image dynamics.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

HAT

Hertz

Audison

Rainbow

Dls

Dynaudio

A bunch of good brands out there. Those are the brands I look at for mids and highs and multichannel amps.

I've actually heard of hertz and heard them and I do like them but aren't they usually strictly sold in italy?

My Build Log

right now im extremely happy with my comps. i just installed the sundown comps a few weeks ago and i like them better than my rainbows and my focals that i had. they are the best comp set i think i have ever owned

Archived