Goblenator Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 I was in a shop today and saw a RF pro audio woofer and it looked great. Build solid. Has anyone heard them and are they any good?
bcbrassard Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 They are ment for SPL systems and when tuned right most people are really happy with them. Chech youtube for the 2013 CES show and the RF mini sound lab and you will get a better understanding of there intended use.
Goblenator Posted February 17, 2013 Author Report Posted February 17, 2013 I guess what i'm looking for is a dedicated driver from 80hz to 5000hz. I listen to Heavy metal and i absolutly do not like the sound of components even the high end expensive ones. I want it to get loud with decent sound quality. My amp will take care of most of the sq. i've narrowed it down to the RF's and the Crescendo pwx mids. I like the look of the RF's but i've heard nothing but good things about the pwx's
HunterJohnson Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 Tims van sounds amazing with them, they keep up quite well with the bass Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
bcbrassard Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 How can you question the Punch Pros after that video! lol
Goblenator Posted February 17, 2013 Author Report Posted February 17, 2013 I can question them because like most Rockford Fosgate stuff this video was all hype. I didn't hear them playing or anything. I wanna know how they sound on metal, not that stupid rap shit. Any speaker will sound good on the mid range playing rap.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.