Dont You Wish You Had This House? 11.75 Million Dollar Home.

Naw, that aint shit check this one out. 75 million . portabello by the sea. in malibu

$75 million dollar home

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

That house that I posted has been on t.v. several times. I have seen it on the news, and the on that show "Whats with that house" on HGTV. That show was called "whats with that REALLY BIG EXPENSIVE house". One of the best shows around if you are into home design and architecture. There is this crazy guy with white hair that hosts the show and they travel around and show homes that people have modified or built that certainly do not conform to anything around the neighborhoods they are built in. That particular show was showing 4 houses that were some of the most expensive in the country. Not the most expensive , by far, but in the top 20 to 30 in the states, and the owners were o.k. with them being on national t.v. one of the other houses was built by the Boyardee family a.k.a. chef boyardee.

The portabello house however, is for sale still, and it costs roughly 35 k a month to maintain it, and they wont even show it to you unless you are worth over 50 million...

Edited by trainman0978

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

im going to take a pic of this house for you this weekend. The guy owns a concrete company and the whole house is concrete ,its gulf front and can withstand 200mph winds

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Here is a link to that show and the other house .... check them out.

HGTV...

My Kulicki Box Build

im going to take a pic of this house for you this weekend. The guy owns a concrete company and the whole house is concrete ,its gulf front and can withstand 200mph winds

Which house ? the portabello is owned by a guy named Frank Pritt , who started up a company called attachmate, which is a software company out of Seattle WA ( of course )

When the porabello sells it will be the most expensive residential land purchase in U.S. history.

My Kulicki Box Build

Which house ? the portabello is owned by a guy named Frank Pritt , who started up a company called attachmate, which is a software company out of Seattle WA ( of course )

When the porabello sells it will be the most expensive residential land purchase in U.S. history.

no its gulf front as in the gulf of mexico ;) its in aly's beach FL right down the road from me

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Meh, that 11.75 million house looks a lot like my second house.....

lol j/m wow those are amazing homes, and deffinately one of my goals (its a good goal to set c'mon)

Kenwood kdc-x993

Autotek MM100.4

Fosgate power 6.5" components

Time for something new