Italian beast subs???????????

those things move!! for sure and that windsheild/car is not happy

Yea, someone commented on another video on they're channel, the video shows the door metal getting ripped a good 4 inches and slapping from the flex, some jackass said "You claim it does 163 @ 28hz, and you have no termlab proof, show a termlab,"

I replied to him and basically said" what more evidence is needed, the fucking door is ripping in half"

If you wanted to get scientific you could likely slow the video down and count how many times it flexes in and out per second, and get your hz lol.

XS-power1.jpg

those things move!! for sure and that windsheild/car is not happy

Yea, someone commented on another video on they're channel, the video shows the door metal getting ripped a good 4 inches and slapping from the flex, some jackass said "You claim it does 163 @ 28hz, and you have no termlab proof, show a termlab,"

I replied to him and basically said" what more evidence is needed, the fucking door is ripping in half"

If you wanted to get scientific you could likely slow the video down and count how many times it flexes in and out per second, and get your hz lol.

oh i seen that video b4..ya thats thing is nutts!!!! and that my friend is why you build 160+ systems in beaters!!!!!

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Way over 3k for a 9k of power ????

Not real sure what your saying here, but

this car is rumored to be packing 36k, by reading some comments,

Thats all I could come up with im sure that channel says it somewhere

Website says €2399 that is equal to 3217.xx or something like that

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Way over 3k for a 9k of power ????

Not real sure what your saying here, but

this car is rumored to be packing 36k, by reading some comments,

Thats all I could come up with im sure that channel says it somewhere

Website says €2399 that is equal to 3217.xx or something like that

But the thing must be stout as fuck. I haven't seen another 9k amp that's rated at 11k for 16v.

Well... if it holds up that it.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived