Jump to content

How important is a head unit for audiophiles


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wondering if I should upgrade my head unit? I have an old pioneer head unit. (Feh-p49001b)

I have pretty nice equipment want to get the best out if it

Set up

T600-4

2 sets of Boston acoustic pro60se

Posted

if your going sq you want a good head unit with time alignment

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

pioneer stage 4

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

I don't think that time alignment thing works because my amp is hooked to the speakers unless this works through the rcas

Tell me to what will you hook a amp ´than, than threw the speakers :lol2:

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Posted

I don't think that time alignment thing works because my amp is hooked to the speakers unless this works through the rcas

Tell me to what will you hook a amp ´than, than threw the speakers :lol2:

Lol I was just thinking the time thing works through headunit being hooked directly to the speakers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...