iOS 6.1® Jailbreak ∆∆∆ And Top Cydia App List˚˚∑

as ram and carbon both stated, if you use mifi 6 (it is a paid package though) you will get free tethering.

however, tether smartly.. do NOT use your device as a torrent box, this is stupid as fuck and your service provider will notice.

stick to your current usage on your device which you tether FROM. do not go hog ass wild on your tethered device.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

i believe ram left some important details out for you david.

however you will be able to get it back to stock, you will lose certain things.

this is where stuff gets tricky, with shsh blobs and whatnot.

if you want to unjailbreak, you will have to RESTORE in itunes.. so make sure you make a backup of your device before you restore.

this WILL update to the latest firmware if apple is no longer signing your current firmware.

this WILL delete all your music off your device as well.

everything else will be saved though.

Page 1 updated:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162421-jailbreak-for-iphone-5-now-released/

Also the cloud remembers everything from movies to apps you have bought. No need to worry about losing anything.

as ram and carbon both stated, if you use mifi 6 (it is a paid package though) you will get free tethering.

however, tether smartly.. do NOT use your device as a torrent box, this is stupid as fuck and your service provider will notice.

stick to your current usage on your device which you tether FROM. do not go hog ass wild on your tethered device.

You can tether for free if you have Xsellize installed...

fuck the cloud.. even if your on wifi, it still takes years to update that dumb ass thing.. really depends how many pictures and apps you got.. because it uploads them.

say you got 4gb of photos.. thats gotta transfer wirelessly at a USA average of about 300kb/s

i'd rather backup to itunes.

also you will lose any music you havent purchased through itunes.

for most people thats their entire library, or most.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

fuck the cloud.. even if your on wifi, it still takes years to update that dumb ass thing.. really depends how many pictures and apps you got.. because it uploads them.

say you got 4gb of photos.. thats gotta transfer wirelessly at a USA average of about 300kb/s

i'd rather backup to itunes.

also you will lose any music you havent purchased through itunes.

for most people thats their entire library, or most.

True, I like to support artists as much as possible so I buy all my music besides Decaf on iTunes. It works seamlessly

I noticed everyone mentioning free Wifi tethering. Please understand those of you who have AT&T and were grandfathered into their Unlimited plans, AT&T will take your unlimited plan and give you a capped plan if they see you tethering.

Also, there is a huge difference between jailbreaking and rooting. Jailbreaking will not get you to the root of an iPhone it just opens up the options for getting a few more options.

you are WRONG. ifile i can see the root of my system, i can post pictures across multiple devices if necessary. i go through my "root" of my ipads daily. jailbreaking opens up EVERYTHING. it turns the phone into a usb drive, or a wireless usb drive.

Actually wrong just because you can see your file systems does not mean your phone is rooted. Again people misinterpret what rooting means, to root means you have the ability to see the devices code itself and change things about it if you want. Apple is not open sourced like Android and is very tight lipped about what they will let you see. Just saying :shrug:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

not through myfi 6.. it issues a 3 day trial at the latest version.. i believe its like 6.00.09 right now? although i have verizon and tether for free, myfi just gets stuck on the trial page.

i did however have it working, but it didnt tether my wifi only, and kept trying to activate the cellular. pointless for me.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

not through myfi 6.. it issues a 3 day trial at the latest version.. i believe its like 6.00.09 right now? although i have verizon and tether for free, myfi just gets stuck on the trial page.

i did however have it working, but it didnt tether my wifi only, and kept trying to activate the cellular. pointless for me.

correct. I use unrestricted to tether.

I noticed everyone mentioning free Wifi tethering. Please understand those of you who have AT&T and were grandfathered into their Unlimited plans, AT&T will take your unlimited plan and give you a capped plan if they see you tethering.

Also, there is a huge difference between jailbreaking and rooting. Jailbreaking will not get you to the root of an iPhone it just opens up the options for getting a few more options.

Att will not notice if your smart.

unless youre using MyFi, they wont see you tethering. MyFi uses the actual tethering interface, TetherMe doesnt.

Going back to what I originally said and responding to Sheena think about it like this. You're telling someone who doesn't know any better to root and get free tethering what will they do? Use that phone like a hotspot whenever they can. The minute AT&T sees the data skyrocket they will cap your ass. I am not saying for those of us smart enough to get around it that it can't be done. I am simply giving a disclaimer to those who don't know any better, you can't just jailbreak and be good. AT&T doesn't care when you already have a capped plan but for those who were grandfathered into the Unlimited plans they are looking for loopholes to take it. Just a disclaimer that's all.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

you are WRONG. ifile i can see the root of my system, i can post pictures across multiple devices if necessary. i go through my "root" of my ipads daily. jailbreaking opens up EVERYTHING. it turns the phone into a usb drive, or a wireless usb drive.

Actually wrong just because you can see your file systems does not mean your phone is rooted. Again people misinterpret what rooting means, to root means you have the ability to see the devices code itself and change things about it if you want. Apple is not open sourced like Android and is very tight lipped about what they will let you see. Just saying :shrug:

im pretty sure i can delete ONE file on my ipad mini and it will wipe out the apple file system. i really dont think you want to argue with me on this one.

as far as seeing the device code itself, you can ssh into it and use the command line to do whatever.. not to mention edit all the .plist files for any setting you'd like to fuck with.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived