XS Power

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/xsp-l1600a

read some things on how well they might work for audio but I can't find it

yes we need Nathan to chime in :D

Judging from the 23AH rating i would say they wouldn't be good for car audio.

Yeah but they might have an exceptional instantaneous power output. Who knows but I want answers from Nathan! :D

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

We got into the lithium battery market for a little while, but decided it is not something we want to deal with right now. There are a lot of variables with lithium batteries and their safety. This has been widely televised here lately with the issues in electric cars and the lithium battery issues in the jets. So, we sold off the lithium side to be able to spend more time on our AGM batteries. Lithium Pros uses our empty shells to build their batteries. If you are looking for lithium, then I would suggest going with Lithium Pros because they actually put a battery safety system in the lithium batteries. It balances the cells in the battery, and protects from over charging. If you put too much current into a lithium battery it can blow up very easily. Example would be you have one in your car and you have something that drains the battery down. Then you start it up and your 250amp alternator pours 250amps into the dead battery........... =@

Lithium is a lot lighter, but it also lightens up your wallet. Would be looking well over 10K for a lithium battery that could do what the D3100 does in power. That is if you can get a company to make you one. There would have to be a serious battery management system in the battery for it to be used in car audio, because of the deep discharge and then rapid recharge. For instance you can not actually conduct a CA test on a lithium battery because it will kill the battery. So, basically let it run down and then charge it up like you do your AGM batteries and you would see a lot of money go up in flames!

That is also a reason why a lot of racing sanctioning bodies are actually outlawing lithium batteries until the technology catches up enough to make them safe.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

I seen lithium in RC cars go up left and right if someone cheaped out on them. On track i went to you could not use them unless you had a battery bag to charge in.

I can picture what one in a car would look like once it goes up.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg