pics dont work

What he said, i have 4 sa8"v1.5 in my 98 Xcab with a 1k at the moment while the 2k is getting repaired. Fix the photos if you would id like to see whats going on up there.

yea they go into it the same way because all I did was take the stock grill and built on top of it so it clips in how it used to..but I'm thinking of redoing it because I could've done a few things differently but its basically going to be the same..I'm going to take a piece of mdf and cut it the shape of the slot and just build on top of it so it will kinda make an enclosure so to speak and just bolt it into the door panel

yea they go into it the same way because all I did was take the stock grill and built on top of it so it clips in how it used to..but I'm thinking of redoing it because I could've done a few things differently but its basically going to be the same..I'm going to take a piece of mdf and cut it the shape of the slot and just build on top of it so it will kinda make an enclosure so to speak and just bolt it into the door panel

:o if you do take them out and make new one's let me know i'd be down to buy the one's you have currently!

:o if you do take them out and make new one's let me know i'd be down to buy the one's you have currently!

lol just a few days too late i have who already is buying them.. i mentioned it to him last week so he said the same thing..sorry

rewired all my doors , soldered and heat shrunk everything and cleaned all the wires up

20130408_165116-1.jpg

20130408_165146.jpg

i will be replacing this cheap boss audio amp with something alot better i only kept it because it was given to me and it works so i kept it

20130408_161924-1.jpg

got a new deck installed that i got for free from my brother because his tranny went out and he was junking the car, i had installed it for him about 2 months ago

went from this Dual

20130409_200947.jpg

to this pioneer

20130410_082654.jpg

Archived