Buick Century, Aq3500. Wall build. update!! DD 3518's , sealing off.. lotsa fiberglass :/

I got my sp4 about two months ago and its seating in my room till it get warmer + I wait till the end of the semester that I will have more time to work on the box...

What im planning to do is taking the rear deck completely off seal it with Second skin / make some trim panels around the box and put as much foam as I be able to lol..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Shit gets low as fulkk ! Nice !

Would like to see this set up on more before before you rip it out !

I mean ur gonna need more power in the wall, sell that hifonics and put on some real power on that sub ! Vids !

I got my sp4 about two months ago and its seating in my room till it get warmer + I wait till the end of the semester that I will have more time to work on the box...

What im planning to do is taking the rear deck completely off seal it with Second skin / make some trim panels around the box and put as much foam as I be able to lol..

Do it bro!! sub is crazy good,, you prolly wont have to cut out your rear deck just used hardboard to cover your stock speaker holes deaden over the hardboard it should seal pretty good. i sealed my sided with just trim panels and the good great stuff lol

Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue"

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

:build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/

Shit gets low as fulkk ! Nice !

Would like to see this set up on more before before you rip it out !

I mean ur gonna need more power in the wall, sell that hifonics and put on some real power on that sub ! Vids !

Thanks mane!! yea it plays super low i can get down to about 18ish but im tuned really low and i put the sub in 6 cubes rather than 5.

Next step is deff either amp or sub. but before I get an amp i have to sell the hifonics or pick up another 3 2400s?? found a guy sellin 2 locally.

What amp would you recommend?

should I do 4 small amps or 2 big amps?

Il deff try and flip this amp to get vids on more power for you.

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

:build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/

I would like 2 big amps im just not sure what will work with the budget. saz 4500's would be nice!

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

I will tun it on about 3.5k.. I wanna upgrafe my electrical before getting new amp cause i dont wanna drill my batteries.. I got. 180amp singer alt that was the biggest one he could do at this time.. I emailed him couple weeks ago and he can build up 300 amp alt now :D will see how my financial situation gonna look like but i deffinitely need at least 2 d3100 and i will try to uograde the alt till the end of the year

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

lol im running 2 stock batts for now with 3 runs or 0ga it stands up to the lil brz2400 but i will need a better batt bank when i get mo powahh id like to feed each sub 3-4k

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

Archived