Optima yellow top

I'm having a 3000watt rms system installed Friday I'm getting the big 3 done and I also got a kinetik 1400..should I put the 1400 in trunk and get a yellow top for starting bat. I just ordered a h/o alternator but it won't be in for 3 weeks any ideas?

Team CNGraphix

2013 sonata

Dc power 320 alt

3 kinetik 3 shuriken

All knue and sky high wiring

Dd m3b x2

Rockford 1000-4

2 fi sp4 18

4 vo 6.5

4 nendo pwx8

6soundqubed tweets

2 b1 tweets

Pioneer avh4500 hu

I see a few problems bro...

3000w rms?

Why would you consider a yellowtop if you have a kinetic?

When you say "installed" I assume you have no control over the build...

But no1 answered my question what should I do to get maximum sound while waiting on my alt

Im not even going to start on JVC amps...

To answer your Q. Get more than one battery. Hifis are really power hungry. Get a voltmeter if you dont have one already.

The Jvc is on highs and mids and it sounds great.what about kinetik under hood and 2 yellow tops n trunk will that work.im ready to have music n don't wanna wait a week for more batteries

If you just want to run to a store, Get a group 31 yellow top (or as big as you can get) for under the hood, Put the Kinetic in the trunk and your fine.

Thanks man I'm getting my big 3 Friday and I'm getting my a alt with double amps from singer but he said. 3 weeks

Good stuff, And yes Big 3, 2 batteries on 3kw should be fine as long as you dont slam it to the point you see voltage drop. Let your stock alt catch the batteries up.

Archived