New car means new build.

So got the car all squared away hopefully buying a lv4 12 from a member on here on Thursday! And some sky high car audio 1/0 awg on Friday will 25 ft be enough?

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Alright just ordered the sub lastnight and its on its way! I also told the sky high audio dealer I want 25ft of 1/0AWG OFC power wire hope its enough lol

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Sub and wire should be here by Thursday! =]

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Just got the wire thanks to skyhigh caraudio! Sub hopefully tomorrow

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Hey awesome car! And yea man those DC will beat. When I started out it was a tough decision whether go car audio or speed in my subby. Going with car audio threw a cold air and exhaust and other then that its a straight bass car since its pretty old. :P check my log out doing my build nos

Okay so a little update/status on my build.

1. Got my power wire(sky high car audio) Still have to run, cut, strip and solder the wires.

2. I got my DC Level 4 12" D1 !!!!!

3. I still need a box..... So I might buy a temp prefab box on Thursday.. Then when my buddy gets back into town were gonna design a box and build it I was thinking 32hz but I still need some help with size and shape, he should be back sometime early next month.

4. Once I get the power wire ran I can hook up my 2200D and the sub.

5. I'm also looking for some good budget type sound deadener any ideas?

6. I need to get a XS power batt for under the hood and a H/O Alt prolly mechman.

7. Almost forgot mids/highs lol I was thinking about getting the AQ (or Sound Qubed now I guess) pro audio mids/tweets. I would like some options tho I heard hertz is good but I haven't been able to find them and a pricing mayne I didn't look hard enough lol anyways let me know what you like and why.

Thanks again for tagging along SMD Buds :)

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Is300 is my dream car for turboing :( I'm jealous

I was wondering if you had any recommendations on turbo kits for the is? For later reference :D

BC 264 stage 2 cams

I was wondering if you had any recommendations on turbo kits for the is? For later reference :D

I use to be active on an is300 forum and I've learned a lot from them. Google myis300. That forum has plenty of information on is300s an the people are friendly.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

I use to be active on an is300 forum and I've learned a lot from them. Google myis300. That forum has plenty of information on is300s an the people are friendly.

Yeah im active on that forum too, bunch of great people very knowledgeable.

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Archived