February 2013 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Sundown Audio

February 2013 SOTM Vote  

197 members have voted

1. 1. February 2013 SOTM Vote

too bad i dont have an amp anymore

Dude it don't matter it's part of the game

You sold it to upgrade don't see a big deal about being in sotm and not having an amp

Because you need to have a complete system to be in the contest.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Well IMO he did have a complete system when entered. Just cuz he recently sold it doesn't mean he should be out now

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I think, voting is not fair, becouse, many people, some us me, are in this give away, and nobody dont know us and don't want to vote for us. Every give away will be fair when Computer choice a winners random. That is only my opinion.

Here we go again........

edit:

Dude, I took a look at your build log. Really, you're complaining that you didn't get a vote? I suggest you take another look at your own build log. C'mon man.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

I think, voting is not fair, becouse, many people, some us me, are in this give away, and nobody dont know us and don't want to vote for us. Every give away will be fair when Computer choice a winners random. That is only my opinion.

Here we go again........

edit:

Dude, I took a look at your build log. Really, you're complaining that you didn't get a vote? I suggest you take another look at your own build log. C'mon man.

Story is not about my build, but VOTING.

I say that was only advice!!

And i know my build looks like piece of sh**, but what erver, music plays well.

Here we go again........

edit:

We all start somewhere, you can't really get on his case for that.

Sometimes there are random drawings, the top 10 or whatever a picked then Steve does the random drawing live on webcam.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

If we don't know you, that's your fault. You've been here since December and only have 20 posts.

Stick around, join the chat group, make some posts - don't be a stranger :D

Here we go again........

edit:

We all start somewhere, you can't really get on his case for that.

Sometimes there are random drawings, the top 10 or whatever a picked then Steve does the random drawing live on webcam.

No doubt, I understand that.

He has some good equipment, I was just referring to his wiring/install. Everybody's wires can be clean.

Just clean it up and it'd be nice looking system.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Archived