XS Power

Any other or better options?

I've got a 2008 Chevy Aveo Ls with a 1.6L 4cyl. I found a 170amp high output alt through Singer, biggest that can fit stock in my car. I've checked the website for battery fitment and it came back to a D4800 for under the hood. I'm doing a build using all Skar Audio amps. Right not the builds planned out and going through with an Sk85.4 for mids and highs, picking up another for another set of doors and kicks. If I don't upgrade over to the 125.4s. Subs for the time being, sk2500 on two zvx12s at either .5 or 1ohm, haven't decided between d1 or d2 woofers yet. With the d4800 under the hood, I was planning on two S975s in the trunk as the rear battery bank. But if I can get further reliable and stable power with different options I'm open to them. Of course the big 3s getting done, I don't intend on playing off the batteries for long periods of time, and an intellichargers gonna get tossed in as well. I already talked to Jeff about this a while back, just wondering what other options anyone could throw my way.