˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

Hey Carbon, just fair warning, all bullshit aside, don't get caught with that Hybrid on your non Hybrid. It's a big fine from what I understand. I don't know about where you are, but here in Nazi Cali it is.

EDIT: Let me clarify, don't get caught using it for benefits that is. Meaning for the parking, or carpool lane etc. That's what I mean.

Carry on.

here there is no fine to Park in hybrid parking there just sings places like best buy put up and shit

Yup.

Thanks for the heads up Scooter. Hell with the thule, pipes and rack off the roof I get 35-40mpg in it.

I wouldn't worry to much, most states that issue fines for "non hybrid" parking are only around $20. But then again in your case your not just illegally parking, your knowingly committing a type of fraud, so they might be harsher on you. :shrug:

Im glad their isnt special parking here for hybrids. I personaly hate hybrid cars, what happens to all the batterys when the car wrecks. Gota stick em somewhere for 12+ years before they become safe again. Now the flex fuel cars seems like a much better option or biodisel or creating alterentive fuel to use like the co2 cars is nice

Sorry, didn't mean to start a discussion about it. I just saw a report recently, well maybe it was a year or so ago, about people stealing Hybrid stickers, and logos and putting them on their car to park in hybrid spots, and drive in HOV or carpool lanes, and that it was a crime to do that, not the stealing that's obvious, but the actual act of driving illegally in those lanes and parking in those spots. I was just passing the info. Don't think it needs to be debated or discussed. It's up to you on whether it's important or not.

Just thought I'd tell you my intentions.

Gotta love sky high prices!

You say you have the first walled Mugen. I can't find another 3rd gen accord hatch walled either. Wonder if i am the first?

Archived