˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

I would not do something like that. I can forsee you gouging out a piece of rim lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I would not do something like that. I can forsee you gouging out a piece of rim lol

I might try slotting it with the new dremel and trying to screw it off. Currently looking for a key to buy online though.

yea carbon that would be the first thing i would try ive done that many times as i stated before in the shop i work at but it doesnt always work but good luck man with getting them off

putting a slot in it can be dangerous to the wheel cuz if it grabs to hard it tends to jerk and then you end up messing up your wheels

putting a slot in it can be dangerous to the wheel cuz if it grabs to hard it tends to jerk and then you end up messing up your wheels

I'm pretty handy with a dremel tool. My only fear would be cutting far enough into the lug without cutting into the wheel stud itself. I have no idea how shallow or thick those locks are.

If all else fails I may just have to take it to a shop. I dont wanna know what they would charge lol

I'm pretty handy with a dremel tool. My only fear would be cutting far enough into the lug without cutting into the wheel stud itself. I have no idea how shallow or thick those locks are.

If all else fails I may just have to take it to a shop. I dont wanna know what they would charge lol

i couldnt imagine it being to much my shop most of the time we dont charge for something like that unless its a total pain. most customers that i have had to deal with wheel locks that dont have a key just tip me so it just depends on the shop i guess

You have a link to that 1/0 sky high wire?

Yeah man, Txt Jon 755-513-8199

Archived