˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

you should consider renaming the title of your build log from "wall" to "civic mugen lug nuts"

looks more like a chat room than a build log :P

let's see some progress once you get that lug nut off, it's coming together :good:

Haha I like those live updates. Knew I was checking back everyday for updates for a reason :P

Should have a "A day in the life of carbon" thread.

She's coming together like a jigsaw! Not long now :drinks:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Glad to hear you found a shop like that locally. I worked for a generic shop and we got everyones f--ed up projects they attempted to do themselves and they expected us to complete it. I was new and a 'gopher" at the time. I became an expert at small engines and extracting, undoing peoples hardware. You could say I was an expert at getting peoples nuts off. :) Back then I had a die grinder and a cut off wheels of a range of sizes.

Maybe its me, but how does removing your wheels relates to finally building your box?

2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV

1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX

Haha I like those live updates. Knew I was checking back everyday for updates for a reason :P

Should have a "A day in the life of carbon" thread.

She's coming together like a jigsaw! Not long now :drinks:

Thanks man! No live updates today. I'm racing against the sun right now. Will update again this evening :)

Glad to hear you found a shop like that locally. I worked for a generic shop and we got everyones f--ed up projects they attempted to do themselves and they expected us to complete it. I was new and a 'gopher" at the time. I became an expert at small engines and extracting, undoing peoples hardware. You could say I was an expert at getting peoples nuts off. :) Back then I had a die grinder and a cut off wheels of a range of sizes.

Maybe its me, but how does removing your wheels relates to finally building your box?

I'm not building a box lol. I had to remove the wheels inorder to remove the inner fender piece to run the wire lol

Everyone's the gopher at one point in their careers man :D

I remember when I was cleaning lenses behind the scenes :P

I think he needs to pull the front wheels to run the wire

100% correct as usual sir :drinks:

Coughing up chunks of mdf dust. Guess that means I got something done today. ;)

Update soon guys :drinks:

LoL, Yeah MDF is nasty shit man...

I didn't have my mask with me so I held my breath. Apparently that doesn't work too well lol

Archived