˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

Well, like always, im late as hell replying.

Glad you found a key for your lock!

And your truck leaked / leaks? Mine does too for some odd reason....from the bottom of the trunk floor. Have yet to figure out from where though. Shit sucks.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

And your truck leaked / leaks? Mine does too for some odd reason....from the bottom of the trunk floor. Have yet to figure out from where though. Shit sucks.

Yeah man, It had random water in it when I first started the build, Yesterday I did a 20min spray test and found nothing. figures right.

Morning don't forget to get those pics I asked for

You got it. Ill be on my way back home from HQ in a bit.

I know in civics the sun roof drain tube leaks some times but hey what do I know I own SUVs and off road trucks lol

Apparently more then me lol I did not know there was a sunroof drain tube until 8:43am :D

Yeah man, It had random water in it when I first started the build, Yesterday I did a 20min spray test and found nothing. figures right.

>Morning don't forget to get those pics I asked for

Wierd, i had my buddy climb in my trunk, and sprayed it, and nothing. We'll find out when it rains again, lol!

I don't have a sunroof, so that's out of the question for me anyway. Thank god i don't...lol.

Also, you should lower your car more =] Would look sexier.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

>Morning don't forget to get those pics I ask

ed for

Wierd, i had my buddy climb in my trunk, and sprayed it, and nothing. We'll find out when it rains again, lol!

I don't have a sunroof, so that's out of the question for me anyway. Thank god i don't...lol.

Also, you should lower your car more =] Would look sexier.

Did you see the before and after pics? lol The batteries alone dropped the car over 2". Now i need to drop the front to match :P

This is one of my favorite builds on here! Every morning i wake up i have at least 25 messages in my email about this thread!(: haha keep up the great work man!

Thank you man :drinks: I appreciate it!

This is one of my favorite builds on here! Every morning i wake up i have at least 25 messages in my email about this thread!(: haha keep up the great work man!

Lol x2

Oh wow 10 new messages! I have no clue what that could be for...... Carbons build!

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived